About The Training
- Overview of what is the definition of human resources or a human resource?
- Knowledge of function in an organization includes recruiting and hiring employees, orientation, onboarding employees, performance management, managing Employee Relations, training and development, and organization development & culture.
- Learning Human Resource Management Challenges includes Change Management, Leadership Development, HR Effectiveness Measurement.
- Learn how to achieve the best use of an organization’s most valuable asset.
Who Is The Target Audience?
- Any Graduate or PostGraduate
- Who all are pursuing PGDM or MBA in Human Resource.
What Are The Requirements?
- Demand Awareness of Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office Computer and Internet Basics.
- Knowledge of Recruitment, Payrolling, and Staffing.
- Interested to learn Concepts of HR and Training.
- Good Communication Skills.
What I Am Going To Get From This Course
- Perform strategic organizational change for increased quality, productivity and employee satisfaction
- Create an effective hr and training program
- Design a compensation system that motivates employees
- Structure benefit packages and measures their success
- Identify principles for developing, utilizing and conserving human resources
- Use data and statistics to make informed business decisions
- Leverage technology to enhance the contributions of the human resource function to an organization
- Develop financial management and budgetary skills