“Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you even when you don’t see yourself”.
Today we are going to discuss internship; what is internship? Why it is important and what benefits do we get has been discussed in the points mentioned below:
1. An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential candidates called interns to work at a firm for a fixed or limited period of time.
2. An internship is a method of on-the-job training. The internship is of two types – Paid or Unpaid internship.
It is generally referred as an exchange of service and knowledge between student and organization. Generally, internships are taken up by Students pursuing their graduation or by freshers.
“An internship can change your life; says everyone who has ever done any relevant and best internship”.
Now, why you should do an internship?
- As it allows you to apply classroom knowledge in a corporate environment.
- Because so many students don’t have an idea of live working environment and exposure to the corporate world, an internship gives that platform to candidates.
Benefits as an Intern:
- Getting friendly with organization culture.
- Enhance our skills.
- Gain experience.
- Learns business etiquettes.
- Will clarify our goals.
- It reflects candidates strengths and weaknesses.
- Accumulating knowledge and skills.