Every organization needs a strong and productive HRD department with the vision to inbuilt positiveness among employees, leading to committed work and increasing productivity.
HR acknowledge employees to be its own client and deliver services with that in mindset. HR helps in using company’s resources effectively with its ability of how human capital affects organization success.
Here are some important functions performed by HR:
- HR is concerned on recruiting, managing and directing people who work in organizations.
- HR deals with issues related to compensation, performance management, organizational development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, training, and others.
- HR plays a vital role in managing people and the workplace culture and environment.
- They are important to organizations as they have skills and expertise necessary to negotiate group benefits packages for employees, within organization’s budget and consistent with economic conditions.
- The training and development area of HR also provides training that supports the company’s fair employment practices and development to prepare aspiring leaders for supervisory and management roles.
- They determine the most effective methods for recruiting applicants, including assessing which applicant tracking systems are best suited for the organization’s needs.
“Human Resource isn’t a thing we do. It’s the thing that runs our business. Without the contribution of HR, the organizations would be less successful”.