About The Training
- Overview of how designer graphics uses visual compositions to solve problems and communicate ideas through typography, imagery, color, and form.
- Knowledge of different types of graphic designing includes Visual identity graphic design, Marketing & advertising graphic design, User interface graphic design, Publication graphic design, Packaging graphic design, Motion graphic design, environmental graphic design, and Art & illustration for graphic design.
- Common Uses of Graphic Designs, Interface Design,User Experience Design, Experimental Graphic Design.
Who Is The Target Audience?
- Designer graphics training is beneficial for any individual who has the potential to transform their imaginations into designs, particularly these professionals:
- Schools, Under Graduates, Graduates, & Job Seekers
- Employees of any business/ company
- Entrepreneurs & CEO’s
- Freelancers for global market projects
- Small, Medium & Large Business Owners
What Are The Requirements?
- Demand Awareness for Graphic Designing.
- Who Are willing to grow there career in Graphic Designing.
- Good Knowledge of Computers, Web, Softwares.
- Interested to learn various concepts of Graphic Designing.
What I Am Going To Get From This Course
- Liberty to express your imagination and creativity to the fullest.
- Opportunity to explore new methods and learn something new every day.
- Meeting fellow designers open up scope to learn from them and keep yourself updated. You can even exchange ideas and processes and interact with them regarding ongoing projects which could prove beneficial for you in the long run.