About The Training
- Overview of the information security technology includes the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
- Understand how with the help of cybersecurity we can protect the information and the systems used to process or store sensitive data.
- Knowledge of Elements of cyber encompasses like Network Security, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Data Security, Identity Management, Database & Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Disaster recovery/business continuity planning, End-user education.
- Learn the types of cybersecurity threats like Ransomware, Malware, Social engineering, Phishing.
- This specialist course has been designed with a core focus on technology, business, and policy. You will develop professional skills to meet the ever-changing demands of today’s digital world.
Who Is The Target Audience?
- Cyber security or say information security is beneficial for any individual who wants to protect data from cyber attacks, particularly these professionals:
- Security Engineer, Architect, Analyst
- Schools, Under Graduates, Graduates, & Job Seekers
- Employees of any business/ company
- Entrepreneurs & CEO’s
- Freelancers for global market projects
- Small, Medium & Large Business Owners
What Are The Requirements?
- A Computer or a Smart Phone connected to the internet.
- Interest to learn the fundamentals of Cyber Security.
- Basic Understanding of Computers and the Internet.
What I Am Going To Get From This Course
- Ability to protect networks and data from unauthorized access
- Enhanced information security and business continuity management
- Advanced stakeholder confidence in your information security arrangements
- Developed company credentials with the correct security controls in place
- Faster recovery times in the event of a breach