This course is designed for beginners or bloggers to build your website. It does not only cover the concepts of a WordPress but also covers the practical aspects of building a modern website or a blog. This is surely a "How To Guide on Wordpress" and after this course, you will be able to build your own professional websites for your business or for yourself. You will start with Wordpress building blocks and Installation and follow it with the theory of Content Management. You will then learn the major building blocks of the Wordpress Admin Panel. You will get the practical knowledge to create different Posts, pages, and Forums. With the plugin management of Wordpress, you will add cool galleries and videos to your Website or Blog. You will also get to know about SEO and Meta tags. You will also learn to create your own themes.
What will you get by end of this internship?
- Install Wordpress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with Wordpress.
- Navigate around the Wordpress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of Wordpress.
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Know how to configure Wordpress for best results.
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them.
- Protect your Wordpress website from hackers and spammers.
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like a homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser.
- No prior knowledge of Wordpress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet.
- You don't need any coding experience, that is the beauty of Wordpress.
Who should attend this Program?
- If you want to learn Wordpress without paying for a web host, this course is perfect. We'll show you how you can install Wordpress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master Wordpress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing Wordpress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don't know where to start.
Module 1: WordPress Hosting and installation
- 1.1 CMS Introduction
- 1.2 Setting up Web Hosting
- 1.3 Registering a Domain Name
- 1.4 Downloading and Installing Wordpress on your web space.
Module 2: WordPress Templates
- 2.1 Adding a pre-existing site template to WordPress
- 2.2 Creating and adding your own site template to WordPress
Module 3: Configuring WordPress Setup Options
- 3.1 When and How to Upgrade Wordpress
- 3.2 Managing User Roles and Permissions
- 3.3 Managing Spam with Askimet
Module 4: Adding WordPress plugins
- 4.1 Downloading and Installing plugins
- 4.2 Activating plugins
- 4.3 Guide to the most useful WordPress plugins
Module 5: Adding Content
- 5.1 Posts vs Pages
- 5.2 Adding Content to Posts & Pages
- 5.3 Using Categories
- 5.4 Using Tags
- 5.5 Managing User Comments
Module 6: Managing Media in WordPress
- 6.1 Uploading Images
- 6.2 Basic and Advanced Image Formatting
- 6.3 Adding Video
- 6.4 Adding Audio
- 6.5 Managing the Media Library
- 6.6 Overview of WordPress Multi-User (MU
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What type of services Talentspiral provide?
Talent Spiral provides trainings to IT and Management candidates with Live project experiences. We also deals with product services like Web- App Development , Digital Marketing and IT Staffing.
Mode of training is class room based or video streaming?
We train people with both the medium , whichever is comfortable for them.
How interns are hired?
We do hiring on the basis of assessment test followed by GD and PI.